The first ever PokerStars Festival on European soil kicks off next weekend with an eight-day festival starting Sunday, January 22 at The Hippodrome Casino in London's West End. The highlight of the festival will be the £990 buy-in Main Event, which comes with a £400,000 guarantee. The tournament features three regular start days on January 25 (2pm), January 26 (11am) and January 27 (11am) plus an additional Re-entry Only Turbo flight at 10pm on the 27th.
The PokerStars Festival London event has evolved from the popular UK & Ireland Poker Tour London stop and is set to attract the best players from across the right across the UK and beyond.
The key dates are:
- PokerStars Super Deep: January 23-25 - £275
- PokerStars Festival High Roller: January 24-25 - £2,200
- PokerStars Festival Main Event: January 25-29 - £990
- StarsFun Roulette Tournament: January 26 - £120
- StarsFun Blackjack Tournament: January 27 - £120
- StarsFun Craps Tournament: January 28 - £120
- PokerStars Cup: January 28-29 - £330
- NL Holdem Ladies Event: January 29 - £170
- Turbo Deepstack UKIPT Edition: January 29 - £220
As well as regular poker tourneys, there are three special #StarsFun tournaments scheduled, each with a unique twist. Each of these carry a £110 buy-in, and will be held in Lola’s Underground Casino inside The Hippodrome: a roulette rournament on January 26, Blackjack tourney on the 27th and craps tournament on January 28. PokerStars will also be hosting a variety of special events throughout the Festival, including a Players' Party at The Hippodrome.